Brought to you by: Praxis
- AOC: One of America’s foremost intellectuals, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has knowledge, wit, and wisdom that is as deep as it is wide. All thanks to her economics degree from Boston University!
- David Hogg: He’s so smart, he knows guns are bad. Not everyone knows that. That Harvard education really paid off.
- The Unabomber: Another Harvard prodigy!
- Kamala Harris: In college, she learned all 12 of the words she uses in a speech.
- Lex Luthor: Thanks to his biomechanical engineering degree from Princeton, he gave Superman a real run for his money! What a guy!
- Everyone making your latte at Starbucks: Thanks to college, these bright young minds are probably the most educated people on earth who have ever made coffee.
- Joy Behar: She studied sociology at Queen’s College, and it shows. Her brilliant insights on culture and the human condition are unmatched.
- The guy on the street corner with the sign saying “will work for food”: Every word on the sign is spelled correctly!
- Judas Iscariot: The only disciple who went to Harvard.
- Joe Biden: The smartest president who ever lived. Thanks, college!
NOT SATIRE: Praxis is a year-long apprenticeship program that matches you with a full-time, paid job at a growing company. The program offers a direct route into high-potential careers for driven young people without the cost and hassle of college. Want to learn how it works?
Can this liberal California couple handle their new life in Texas?